Monday, May 18, 2009

Today

Having spent so many months with an always full calendar of things to do and places to go, I was overwhelmed with the reality that I have one less burden. Today, I felt like a new person. Saturday was my last day of class with the Academy of Art University. I am not taking any classes this summer, so I did not know what to do with this new found time. I finally was able to enjoy cooking, reading blogs, and just lounging around. Only a few more days left of the chaos surrounded with my lovely teaching job. I am so excited. What are your plans for the summer? What is one thing you will not be doing this summer? For me, I will not be working ANYWHERE! I can't remember the last summer I did not work. What are your family plans for your children?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cassandra Hawkins-Wilson is Founder & President of Sensational Image Consulting, a professional image consulting firm based in the Metro Jackson Mississippi Area. She holds a Master of Arts Degree in English and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Political Science from Jackson State University. As a instructor with Millsaps College Enrichment Program and an experienced public speaker and seminar leader, Cassandra is experienced in image training. Working with individuals from business executives to universities. With over 12 years experience in retail/fashion industry, education, and Mary Kay Cosmetics, she has designed and delivered workshops and seminars on appearance, communication skills, and business etiquette. Cassandra’s loves working with individual clients to assist one-on-one with professional development, visual, nonverbal, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills. In addition, she is a frequent contributor to various journals and published author.