Sunday, May 24, 2009

Obsessions

Everyone has a list of obsessions, which inspire, control, transform, hinder, ruin, and infect their thoughts. I am learning how to transform my thoughts and improve my writing ability. Sharing my obsessions, I am exposing things that have previously been oppressed.

  1. Luxury cars - Porsche Cayenne, BMW 750, Mercedes E Class, and Land Rovers
  2. Handbags - Chloe handbags are truly fabulous.
  3. Chocolate - I have eaten chocolate for stress relief and for comfort.
  4. Parenting - I desire to rear my children successfully
  5. Success - I crave being successful at all my endeavors.
  6. Relationships- I am obsessed with having loving relationships with others.
  7. God - I am obsessed with living a better and righteous life.
  8. Fashion - I am obsessed with looking great, knowing the current trends, and helping others look great on a budget.

What are your obsessions?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cassandra Hawkins-Wilson is Founder & President of Sensational Image Consulting, a professional image consulting firm based in the Metro Jackson Mississippi Area. She holds a Master of Arts Degree in English and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Political Science from Jackson State University. As a instructor with Millsaps College Enrichment Program and an experienced public speaker and seminar leader, Cassandra is experienced in image training. Working with individuals from business executives to universities. With over 12 years experience in retail/fashion industry, education, and Mary Kay Cosmetics, she has designed and delivered workshops and seminars on appearance, communication skills, and business etiquette. Cassandra’s loves working with individual clients to assist one-on-one with professional development, visual, nonverbal, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills. In addition, she is a frequent contributor to various journals and published author.