Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thesis

I am so upset right now that it is ridiculous. I really don't know of any options for me. I can't understand why nothing I send to her is good enough or to her liking. Woke up and decided to check email. Yes, I sleep with my phone. I know that is something I must work on. Anyway, I looked at it and found an email that basically told me that only one chapter was sufficient. What the crap? I made all these changes you suggested and only one chapter fits your liking. There's absolutely nothing I can do. She is the head of my committee. The department chair can't do anything about her disliking what I've done. All I can do is make changes to the changes to the changes. I am so tired of this. I can't even enjoy the students being away from the school. I can't even finish reading and begin anticipating for the writing institute at Ole Miss next week. Now it is 4 am, and I am trying to work on this stupid thesis. I have been working on this thesis now for over three years with the same person. I want to give up and say forget it. Is that what she wants? I just don't understand why she is making this so difficult for me. I have neglected myself, my children, my life, things I enjoy, things I want to enjoy, and life in general to satisfy all that she is asking. I am so upset right now. I can't stop crying. I am just so tired of this. There is nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Cassandra Hawkins-Wilson is Founder & President of Sensational Image Consulting, a professional image consulting firm based in the Metro Jackson Mississippi Area. She holds a Master of Arts Degree in English and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Political Science from Jackson State University. As a instructor with Millsaps College Enrichment Program and an experienced public speaker and seminar leader, Cassandra is experienced in image training. Working with individuals from business executives to universities. With over 12 years experience in retail/fashion industry, education, and Mary Kay Cosmetics, she has designed and delivered workshops and seminars on appearance, communication skills, and business etiquette. Cassandra’s loves working with individual clients to assist one-on-one with professional development, visual, nonverbal, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills. In addition, she is a frequent contributor to various journals and published author.