Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Potty training 101

Potty training felt like it was so easy with Jazz. However Jakie has been a different story. Tonight I discovered that Jakie was out of pull-ups. Not feeling like driving to the store, I put him on a pair of underwear. I placed the timer on every fifteen minutes. I also ran water while he was using the potty. I am debating on sending him with underwear on. His teacher takes him to the potty a minimum of 15 times. I just don't want to discourage him. I guess I will play it by ear in the morning.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Sorry I missed your call today ... Dr. B had me doing three different things at once. I'm about to run to a ballgame but I'll give you a call tomorrow

About Me

My photo
Cassandra Hawkins-Wilson is Founder & President of Sensational Image Consulting, a professional image consulting firm based in the Metro Jackson Mississippi Area. She holds a Master of Arts Degree in English and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology with a minor in Political Science from Jackson State University. As a instructor with Millsaps College Enrichment Program and an experienced public speaker and seminar leader, Cassandra is experienced in image training. Working with individuals from business executives to universities. With over 12 years experience in retail/fashion industry, education, and Mary Kay Cosmetics, she has designed and delivered workshops and seminars on appearance, communication skills, and business etiquette. Cassandra’s loves working with individual clients to assist one-on-one with professional development, visual, nonverbal, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills. In addition, she is a frequent contributor to various journals and published author.